OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
To foster a workplace culture across Business operations where safety is considered a core value, safe behavior is encouraged and respected, and continual improvement is considered to be part of normal business practice.
To eliminate work related injury and ill health, to provide work environments that do not compromise the safety of any individual, and to ensure that occupational health and safety is proactively managed throughout Business operations.
This goal will be realised through:
- Ensuring occupational health and safety issues are considered an integral part of the way we do business.
- Encourage appropriate consultation with all relevant stakeholders on health and safety policies and standards, and ensuring that these are communicated and observed.
- Establishing appropriate objectives and targets and continuously monitoring and benchmarking these to identify opportunities for continual improvement.
- Implementing risk management systems to identify, assess, monitor and control workplace risks and hazards.
- Maintaining a program of education and training to enhance the skill levels and safety awareness of all staffs.
- Complying with all applicable occupational health and safety laws, regulations, statutory obligations, client, and industry requirements.
Here you'll find a small insight into the Kentronics Technical Workshop facility. We are continuously keeping pace with new & improved tools & equipment to ensure your electronic modules are managed proficiently. Only quality tools & systems are employed throughout the Kentronics facility. We believe this initial investment is an effective principal for quality assurance for both our Technical Staff & you our Customer.
Our equipment brands include:-